i am me

If you really do care about me, you will not just seeing the ‘mask’ I’m wearing..

If you really care, you only bother about my heart…

Look into my eyes…




Can you just tell; what I feel, without me explaining to you..

Please say ‘yes’…………….

Because I’m not feeling like I want to cry out loud what is inside me…

Yet, I really need you to understand me…

Hmmm..

It’s okey if you don’t understand…………..

Just leave me alone then…

Tomorrow the sun will rise like usual…

There’s nothing going to change whether you understand or not..

It will be the same, right ??

Thanks for reading anyway….

Don’t say that I’m nonsense…

Coz, it hurts me…

Don’t simply just nag about me,

It really make me sick…

Make me laugh again…

Please…………

So, I can feel how wonderful the sunrise the next day……………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



BismillahiRahmaniRahim

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds