hmmmm..

kids, we do stuff together.
- I’m missing this time!!! Now-a-days, I have to shut my own mouth and listen to others…. All the time!!!!! Huhu… it is so-not-called doing things together… pleaz la…

kids, we had a fight and 2 minutes later.. it was like nothing had happened.
- I remember this one!! I used to have a frenz. We had a fight and after a few minutes, we like siblings again… wah, I really miss her!!! Now, it is soo hard to let things go; with or without ‘sorry’… huhu….

kids, we fell down the bicycle but we still never give up until we can ride it without our parents supervision more than 10 seconds.
- I know… Now, I don’t know what happen to me… seriously, I miss my own self.. I wish that this tears will fix everything up…

kids, we never talk bad about one another.
- being innocent… huhu… I wish I can always talk good about others… being happy all the time… really!!!!!

kids, we did sumthing wrong... but the adults said, "huh~~ kids..."
- huhu…. Can I be kid once again???

kids, we cried but there will always be sum1 who will blow the sadness away by telling us that it was nothing. actually, they were lying just to make us happy.
- hmmmmm…. My tears going to roll down now… any minutes.. huhu… sad to say that now-a-days, there is no someone who going to wipe my tears… nanti org kata, ‘manja’ la… huhu… I just need a comfort, feeling of secure… and it really hurts me when there is no one there on my side which I can count on… hmmmmmmm……. I hate bluffers!!!


Thankz guys… being alone is hurting me….. it is nice, when you really need a break, then alone is the best choice… but it is hurt when you want to enjoy and what u have to face????? Loneliness……….. hmmmmmm….. thankz once again….

Lagu apa yg boleh menggambarkan perasaan aku nie?? aku x benci, cuma aku terluka….. terluka ditinggalkan…. Terima kasih kawan2… thank u sooo much…. At least, aku belajar utk berfikiran positif… tahu x, susah nak terus-terusan berfikiran positif??????

Apatah lagi bila kita tgk dgn mata kita sendiri yg org tu langsung x menunjukkan kesungguhannya utk sama2 think positive….. rasa rimas kdg2…. Rasa cm geram je!!! Huh…. (sabar Ezz sabar)

Hehe…

Okey3.. dh emo2 nyer….

Dh luah kut… rasa lega semacam je nie… okey2… tgk gmbr nk??? Sikit je kut aku upload… malas nak upload bnyk2… baru lps emo kn…….. sori…




Nie gmbr aku dgn ashikin… satu kelas arab dgn aku… diambil time pukul 12 tgh mlm kut… hehe.. ada jamuan bbq kat UPM… tnda premedic nak habis…..




Nie gmbr bdk2 kelas arab aku dgn ustaz arab aku… namanye; Ustaz wessam zayd… demi anak murid, ustaz pakai kain tu… dan kain atas kepala tu, kwn ustaz yg buatkan… sporting giler ustaz kitaorg…

Hehe… ok dah…. Org dah kata, org malas nk upload gmbr bnyk2… asif2…

Daa… good night….




Aku tido dlm keadaan sakit tapi insyaAllah akan bangun esok hari dlm keadaan sihat walafiat…. AMIN!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



BismillahiRahmaniRahim

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds